Have Completed 12 From CBSE From UAE. Can I Apply Under General Quota?

Previous   /   Next
Iqra 2 Years Ago

My son completed  12 CBSE from UAE,  We are looking for admission to the medical college in India, Can we apply for the normal private quota as we feel that fees under the NRI quota are very high,  I have a limited budget for the course,  at the same time we are looking for a good college, I am expecting my son score around 450.

asked Jun 30 12:00:00 AM


Q: 1 A: 0

1 Answers

  • Yes, you can apply under the normal category like any other Indian student. You can apply to govt. or private colleges through the state quota of your respective state. So that, you will get to pay much lower fees than that of the NRI quota.

    2 Years Ago

    asked Jun 30 12:00:00 AM


    Q: 0 A: 1

Your Answer

Connect With Answers

We are available 24x7 to answer.

+ =


Your post is submitted for moderation. It will be updated soon.