NRI Quota Can Eligible To Get Seat In AIQ (15%) Category
I have been keeping watching your youtube channel in connection of seeking more clarity of my son’s higher education’s admission process
I would introduce that am V.Supramaniam has been working in Kuwait for two decades and the given below details for your kind information to assist me for further proceedings.
1. I and my wife belongs to Pondicherry state( union territory)
2. My son was born in Pondicherry( he has Adhar card in Pondicherry)
3. We all three were in Kuwait and since LKG to 10th std my son studied in Gulf country and 2018 April my son and wife relocated to India(Pondicherry) and joined his higher secondary school
4. Still am in Gulf country
5. I applied NEET and filled the form for Nationality-NRI ( since I don’t have nativity because of not staying 5 consecutive years) and category-UR,& state –Pondicherry
Seeking for clarification
1. With the above details shall my son can come under the category of AIQ seat (15%) and possible to get a seat here if he secures more marks in NEET
2. Or is there only a chance of getting a seat in NRI Quota with high capital fees?
Your valuable advice will be highly appreciated
Yes, Your son is Eligible for AIQ (All India Quota) seat 15%.
Eligibility Criteria of NEET 2020 -21 for Candidates Applying for 15% All India Quota Seats
Indian nationals, NRIs, OCIs, PIOs, and foreign nationals can apply for these seats.
asked Jul 20 12:30:07 PM