NRI Student's Maharashtra Government Colleges Eligibility Through MHCET, If Completes 11th And 12th From India

Previous   /   Next
Sanjeeda Khan 104 Days Ago

My Son will be persuing his 10th exam from CBSE board from Kuwait. I am planning to shift him to India to do his 11th & 12th from Maharashtra.

My question is will he be eligible for admission in Maharashtra Government Colleges through MHCET. Appreciate your quick response.


asked Dec 28 6:49:55 PM

Sanjeeda Khan

Q: 1 A: 0

1 Answers

  • Yes! He will be eligibile to appear for the MHTCET exam. You can also check here the MHTCET Eligibility Criteria for NRIs. But in this case your son will not be eligible to take 15% reservation in any government engineering colleges in India. There is special NRI quota is available in top prestigious colleges in India, 15% seats are reserved for NRIs under DASA / CIWG quota

    In my opinion if you wish to take admission under DASA / CIWG quota. Students must have completed his 11th and 12th from the foreign school abroad.

    We also compiled an eBook For NRIs students. You can download from here: Download Now DASA / CIWG eBook.


    104 Days Ago

    asked Dec 28 7:00:39 PM

    Harshit Shrivastav

    Q: 617 A: 114

Your Answer

Connect With Answers

We are available 24x7 to answer.

+ =


Your post is submitted for moderation. It will be updated soon.