Engineering And Medical Options Available In India For PIOs Student Studied In US

Previous   /   Next
Abhishek Raman 132 Days Ago

Hello, Have a couple of questions regarding kids (who are Overseas Citizen of India cardholders) who complete their 12th standard equivalent abroad say the UK.


1. If they would like to do Engineering or Medicine in India, would they need to take up a written test?


2. What would be the fee structure?

asked Dec 03 10:55:43 AM

1 Answers

Your Answer

Connect With Answers

We are available 24x7 to answer.

+ =


Your post is submitted for moderation. It will be updated soon.