My Daughter Being Indian Studied In India Till Class 10. If She Studies In India For More 2 Years,could She Get Ciwg. I Am Working In Gulf.she Needs For NIT Trichy Collage

Previous   /   Next
Ranbir 2 Years Ago

My daughter being Indian studied in india till class 10. If she studies In india for more 2 years,could she get ciwg. I am working in gulf.she needs for NIT Trichy collage

asked Feb 18 12:00:00 AM


Q: 8 A: 0

0 Answers

Your Answer

Connect With Answers

We are available 24x7 to answer.

+ =


Your post is submitted for moderation. It will be updated soon.

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Trying to get property of non-object

Filename: views/questiondetails.php

Line Number: 849


File: /home/tprepkart/public_html/answers/application/views/questiondetails.php
Line: 849
Function: _error_handler

File: /home/tprepkart/public_html/answers/application/controllers/Question.php
Line: 667
Function: view

File: /home/tprepkart/public_html/answers/index.php
Line: 315
Function: require_once

');">Report Answer