US Born Citizen Living In India - Available Study Options ?

Previous   /   Next
Adbhut 146 Days Ago

We live in Pune India, my son is in 10th (ICSC) and is a US-born citizen. 


We are confused about the changing rules for people like him (US citizens in India) about what studies they can pursue here in India, can they get admission in eng college with just 12th marks or need jee? can they prep/apply for IIT etc.. can u help thanks


asked Nov 23 11:33:46 AM


Q: 1 A: 0

0 Answers

Your Answer

Connect With Answers

We are available 24x7 to answer.

+ =


Your post is submitted for moderation. It will be updated soon.

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Trying to get property of non-object

Filename: views/questiondetails.php

Line Number: 849


File: /home/tprepkart/public_html/answers/application/views/questiondetails.php
Line: 849
Function: _error_handler

File: /home/tprepkart/public_html/answers/application/controllers/Question.php
Line: 667
Function: view

File: /home/tprepkart/public_html/answers/index.php
Line: 315
Function: require_once

');">Report Answer