Is There Any Best SAT / JEE Preparation Institute For An NRI In Singapore
Hi, Let me honest with you that my son is giving 5th standard, so this might not be a suitable time to ask this question.
I am a Software engineer living in Pune and planning to migrate to Singapore. But my kid's future is something which is bothering me to take this decision.
I have three questions
1) Do we have really have equally good JEE coaching institutes in Singapore which can be compared to the Indian one?
2) Is it easier to get admission of NRI students in premier Indian institutes as compared to the resident?
3) Is it Ok and/or advisable to prepare for SAT/JEE side by side with + 2 considering to have plan B?
I will really be thankful if you can spare a few minutes and give me some guidance here
I also live in Singapore, if you are looking for these answers. Then you are at the right place, I am here to guide you. First one is :
BEST SAT/JEE COACHING INSTITUTES IN SINGAPORE
Yes, we have equally good JEE Coaching Institutes in Singapore. When you can study at your place from your home then you don't have to go out to find JEE coaching. You just only require a device and an internet connection. There are so many online institutes are available for the SAT & JEE coaching online. But which one is best; it’s always a tricky question. I am mentioning a few best coaching institutes names below:
- Ascend Education Centre
- Topperz@Work Education Centre
I also took coaching form TestprepKart, I was impressed at the way things were planned and how easily the team responded to my questions.The lessons are very well done and I appreciate that they start with certain materials from the very beginning, such as math time tables.! Below I am mentioning a few features of TestprepKart's course:
- JEE Courses taught by experienced IITians professors
- Live & Interactive Online Sessions (Batch & 1 - 1 Sessions)
- Comprehensive Study Material - Online / Offline Resources
- Test Series - JEE Hard Copy Test Series ( 1440+ Questions) + Video Solutions ( 50+ Hrs.)
- Undisputed Results - With Average JEE Score 270
- Flexible Class Schedule - 3 to 4 sessions / week (2 Hours Per Session)
- Special Classes / Doubt Removal Sessions - Special classes for specific topics where students are weak at.
- Class Recordings - You will be given access to class recordings.
IS IT EASIER TO GET ADMISSION OF NRI STUDENTS IN PREMIER INDIAN INSTITUTES AS COMPARED TO THE RESIDENT?
Yes, it’s not much difficult to get admission in premier Indian institutes as compared to the resident. Through the DASA scheme, an NRI can get in premier Indian institutes. It is an initiative by the Government of India. Only NRIs (Non-Resident Indian), foreign nationals and PIOs (Person of Indian Origin) are eligible for the DASA scheme.
IS IT OK AND/OR ADVISABLE TO PREPARE FOR SAT/JEE SIDE BY SIDE WITH + 2 CONSIDERING TO HAVE PLAN B?
Yes, It advisable to prepare for the SAT / JEE side by side. There’s a saying, “The sooner, the better.’’ It means it is always good to start work as early as possible. Here, we are talking about the right time/right age to start preparing for the SAT/JEE exams which a student has to take after completing his higher secondary education. The ideal time to start preparing for these tests should be the one that provides enough time to grasp all the topics and concepts mentioned in the curriculum for a particular test.
asked Dec 30 1:23:59 PM