TestprepKart (Answers) website use our own cookies that allow us to improve the experience and interaction of user, it also helps us to show your interest by optimizing websites. We also use third party cookies to optimize advertisement on the pages you visit with content of your own interest.
Cookies stored on your system will be used to enhance your user experience and show you the most relevant content in terms of preferred exam discussions and geographic preference.
About the cookies:
- 1. Cookies are small text files that websites store on users computers. The information contained in cookies can also be used to track your surfing on different sites.
- 2. Cookies normally contain the name of web page from where the user has come from, the timings of terminals etc.
- 5. You can take a deeper look into any websites which concern you. Most websites have policies that explain what they do, if you care to look.
- 6. It becomes easy to distinguish you as a TestprepKart (Answers) visitor from other users of our website.
Some of the different types of cookies available are:
- 1. Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for our website. They include cookies that enable members to log into the secure areas of our website.
- 2. Analytical / Performance cookies. They help us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the accuracy of our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- 3. Function cookies: These cookies are used to optimize you when you return to our website. This enables us to identify our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- 4. Targeting cookies: Cookies record your visit to our website, the links you have followed, the pages you have visited. We will use this information to make our website dynamic and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your requirements. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.