I Completed My 10th From Oman, 11th From India And Then Shifted Oman Back For 12th. Am I Eligible For CIWG Quota?
As you said your child completed his 10th from Oman and then he shifted to India for his 11th grade. And now you are planning to send him back to Oman for grade 12th.So In this case, your child will not eligible for CIWG or DASA quota. Your ward is considered as an NRI Student.
Eligibility Criteria for NRI Students as per DASA
1. Students must clear class 11th & 12th from any recognized board outside India.
2. Students must have Physics and Mathematics main subjects in class 11th & 12th.
3. Candidates should score a minimum of 60% in 12th grade.
4. Students must qualify JEE mains exam as per the cut-off.
5. NRIs, PIOs, OCIs, and FN who are residing and studying abroad for the last 2 years can apply.
6. There is no age limit for attempting JEE Main.
7. Students who appeared for the class 12th exam but the result is awaited and are likely to get the result in March/ April 2022, can also apply.
asked Jan 28 10:37:53 AM