What Is My Residential Status If I Hold Saudi Visa And Studying In India?

Previous   /   Next
Adah 4 Years Ago

My Son Varun has done major part of his schooling in UAE and Saudi Arabia, except for grades 5 & 6 which he studied in India.

He has studied Intermediate from Telangana state board in Hyderabad and currently preparing for his JEE and SAT along with BITSAT. Varun still holds a valid Saudi Residence Visa.

My query is , what would be the fee structure for him, will he be considered as an NRI or a local candidate even with a good score in the entrance exams ?

My another query is, will he get admission into the branch of his liking in B.tech with the SAT score ?

asked Jan 23 4:35:23 PM


Q: 44 A: 59

1 Answers

  • Your son can be treated as an Indian candidate for both JEE and SAT 2.

    In order to get admission by appearing for the SAT II test, you should study your 11th and 12th grade abroad. As you studied your 11th and 12th grade in India, you won't be eligible for DASA scheme. So, you lost your chances of getting B.Tech admission in India.

    As you did your schooling in Saudi and UAE until 10th, you will be considered as an Indian student. But you can appear for the JEE. So apply to JEE Mains.

    3 Years Ago

    asked May 23 4:35:23 PM


    Q: 313 A: 58

Your Answer

Connect With Answers

We are available 24x7 to answer.

+ =


Your post is submitted for moderation. It will be updated soon.